Posting Rules please READ

Excited About A Brand New Release That You Would Like To Share With Us?
Excalibur
Global Moderators
Global Moderators
Posting Rules please READ

Post by Excalibur » Mon May 21, 2018 9:13 am

Hi all, Just a little topic about how to post new topics.

Topic name - [LABEL] Artist - Title - (can put cat number in there if u wish, but really is not needed.)

Then in the topic can you make sure you add a youtube or soundcloud link for users to listen to.
(if no youtube or soundcloud is available at the time of topic being made, then make sure you add asap, when available)

Also we need the Label / Cat No / Release date info in the topic as well.
(again same as above, just add when available)

If I see topics that are NOT doing what I have asked. Then they will be deleted. I just want to make this forum look nice and clean, I.E topics all with the same lay out. It will look nice when new users join Trance Vizion.

The topic name has to be the same lay out. info inside topic does not, just make sure you add what I have asked to be added.

Below is a sample of how I wish the topics to be added. Also you can of course add both youtube or soundcloud to your new topic does not have to be one or the other. :goodm8:

Most of you are already doing this and that is great, this info is for new users and a few others that are not posting in the right way.

This rule topic is for Brand new releases ONLY

Cheers

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
sample here :-

[Grotesque] Alan Morris - Mercury High

phpBB [video]

Alan Morris - Mercury High

Label: Grotesque
Cat No: GROTESQUE078

Release Date: 14/05/2018